Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Glove is gone

And what was achieved / learned / discovered from all of this? Well maybe some little things...random thoughts about the lack of sensation, the warmth, the numbness of a very important receptacle for sensation. Some of the simple things that became difficult at times were: showering, cooking, hanging pictures, typing, shopping, etc. I must say though at night it was a very different beast all together than during the day, there was a comfort level that existed in the evening that was subtle yet very present. The lack of balance that existed between the right and the left, the difference in temperature and weight. When I did remove it finally there was a period of about 3 minutes where I swear I still had it on. The object will soon be mounted and ready to present in my own personal museum. (photos to come of course).

also stay tuned for Tuesday Nov. 13th I will begin my next project. For the ten days that follow I will drink only liquids that are blue in color. The point is to see what affect this will have on my internal enviroment...any physical (and mental) changes will be documented and posted, as well as photos of the varieties of drinks I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment