Monday, December 17, 2007

The Pod


a cheap little Euro-Style (almost Hostel like) located at 51st and 2nd ave in NYC. One night there made me think that every space right now feels small and confining, especially here in Nashville, it not so much the physical space as it is the mental space that this place occupies. It's fucking cold here right now, a cold I'm not used to at all and hope never to get used to X-Mas is West Hollywood is a god-send, a perfect escape from the chill and the relative boredom I feel in Nashville, not to mention it will be less confining and more expansive....fuck I might even get some real work done while i'm there. I am actually looking forward to a fun / cool / and creative rest of the month and into the new year, shit! I'll have to wear the eye-patch in California...I guess its fitting somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment