Tuesday, January 29, 2008

21st Century M


It’s the chrome hardware
that really held and holds me
the fact that letting go
was in the guarantee
and we knew
but I forgot to know then
envious of all things geographical
the cause
the effect
the hum I still hear
the horror TV and the lights of color
that never forgot she was here
10 inked digits
to map an unknown universe
that eventually had to be
why does this sudden out burst make me smile now?
like a painting with a no surface...yet
an entire planet to color and sew
every moment inspiring the next
every obvious curl
an opening to something else
my funni fucking brain
that’s not so funni sometimes
but always true to the “real” and here
forgotten or not
it’s the travel I miss
varied drinks
the faces we made
and still make
everyday
it’s never really about the answers

TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments:

Post a Comment