Sunday, January 13, 2008

ULTRAMAN



For some reason I'm totally inspired to write brought on by the past years events and also by watching old and amazing Japanese Kaiju films and TV shows. Here is the first of many pieces that will be coming from this new inspiration. = )


ULTRAMAN


I am
impervious
super-human
anti-feeling
un-shakable
un-emotional
the remover of the edge
I am
trance inducing
without fear
without pain
without thought
outside of everything
I am
a golden being
un-affected
un-infected
without tears
numb to everyone
I am
that stable something
that solid-esque rock
made of dust
an emotionless sponge
a prophet of support
I am
weakless and narrow
vivid recklessness
flawed perfection
a silent siren
a plague of warning
I am
handsomely invisible
horridly flexible
a blind post
complex and obvious
shallow and warm
forever OK
I am
ULTRAMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment